My raw sunflower herb pâté recipe is really popular and chances are you are going to love it too. It’s very easy and quick to make AND delicious too. Get this and more at https://elliesavoy.com/stop-dieting-start-living-weight-loss-system/
1. Chop cranberries, herbs, onions, celery, capers, etc., in advance and place in a bowl.
2. Place the sunflower seeds, lemon juice, salt, maple syrup and garlic in a food processor fitted with an S blade. Process until the desired texture is obtained. Scrape down the sides with a spatula. Add water if necessary. Remove mixture and add to chopped ingredients you have already prepared and mix well.
INCREASE OR REDUCE AMOUNTS. GET CREATIVE WITH TEXTURE AND TASTE. PLAY WITH THIS. MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
1. Place on endive leaves or crackers
2. Place in a bowl and use as a crudité
3. Serve with a salad
4. Scoop on top of a baked potato
5. Place on a Romaine lettuce leaf inside a Sushi Nori sheet
6. Enjoy as a snack
Use all organic ingredients if possible.
Store in the refrigerator.